Still alive?

Nov 29, 2010 at 8:10 PM

Is this project still being supported? I noticed that it's missing a few features like a CatalogEpisode. I could add them if the project hasn't been abandoned.

Nov 29, 2010 at 11:09 PM

I downloaded the source and made a few additions to it. If you add me as a developer, I can submit them.

Dec 2, 2010 at 7:25 AM

It was abandoned. But since you are interested I'm certainly willing to give you full access. What username should I register you under?

Jonathan Allen
619-933-8527

On Nov 29, 2010 12:10 PM, "tansey" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:
> From: tansey
>
> Is this project still being supported? I noticed that it's missing a few features like a CatalogEpisode. I could add them if the project hasn't been abandoned.
>
>
Dec 14, 2010 at 6:13 PM
On 11/29/2010 1:10 PM, tansey wrote:

Is this project still being supported? I noticed that it's missing a few features like a CatalogEpisode. I could add them if the project hasn't been abandoned.

It hasn't been abandoned, and we'd more than welcome the help.
Dec 18, 2010 at 6:49 PM
Hey pueblonative, would you like to take full ownership of the project? It isn't like I'm taking care of it anyways.
Jonathan

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 10:13 AM, pueblonative <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (WrapNetflix@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email WrapNetflix@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

--
Jonathan Allen
619-933-8527
Dec 20, 2010 at 2:36 PM
I thought it was Duane's project?
On 12/18/2010 11:49 AM, Grauenwolf wrote:

Hey pueblonative, would you like to take full ownership of the project? It isn't like I'm taking care of it anyways.
Jonathan

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 10:13 AM, pueblonative <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (WrapNetflix@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email WrapNetflix@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

--
Jonathan Allen
619-933-8527

Dec 21, 2010 at 9:14 PM
NVM, sure thing.

On 12/20/2010 7:36 AM, John Meyer wrote:

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Allen
619-933-8527

Dec 21, 2010 at 9:44 PM
I marked you as the coordinator, you should be able to add people and do anything else you want with it. Hell, you can even call it Pueblo's .NET Wrapper if you manage to get a non-alpha release together.
Jonathan

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 1:14 PM, pueblonative <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

NVM, sure thing.

On 12/20/2010 7:36 AM, John Meyer wrote:

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Allen
619-933-8527

--
Jonathan Allen
619-933-8527